Gateway 2030 Terminal Expansion Project
We are working on an exciting new project!
It is an extension of Queen Beatrix International Airport in Aruba, an island in the Netherlands Antilles.
We work for Croon Caribe and carry out detailed designs for electrical installations and teletechnical installations, including:
in the field of electrical installations
– earthing and lightning protection installations
– power supply installations for airport systems
– lighting installations
– power installations
– cable network and electrical switchboards
In the field of teletechnical installations
– flight information board system (DDS)
– sound system
– computer structural network
– system of surveillance cameras (CCTV)
– access control installation